Monday, May 30, 2011

Vindu plays Hanuman against his will

Even before Big Boss made Vindu Dara Singh, he had decided that he would not play Hanuman any more. He had played Hanuman so many time in film & serials like Jai Veer Hanuman, Vishnu Puraan, Bhagwatam, Jai Maa Vaishnov Devi, Ramdashu, Maruti Mera Dost etc, it became non inspiring and monotonous. He has relented to play Hanuman once again in South’s Film, Which has Bala Krishna as a leading hero & Directed by Bapu and one other Hindi film, which is directed by Dharmesh Tiwari .
On why he has gone back on his decision, Vindu Dara Singh says I cannot say to my friends because it was they who stood when I was going through rough time. I am playing a warrior in Sunil Agnihotri’s serial, “Kahani Chandrakanta Ki”. How can I say no if he asks me do a Hanuman role. They are my old friends I will do anything for them.




Sanjay Sharma Raj
( P.R.O.)
Mobile No. 98219 93772.

No comments:

Post a Comment